Santorini-personalphotographer.com aims to make your online experience and your interaction with our website, as easy, enjoyable and efficient as possible.
1. What cookies are
Cookies are small pieces of text sent to the browser when someone visits a website. Their main function is to remember information, such as preferred language and country, login information, etc., in order to facilitate the browsing of each visitor on the websites of their choice. Information collected in this way is not interconnected with your personal data and is used solely for security and statistical purposes. Cookies do not contain personal information that could allow anyone to contact the site visitor, such as e-mail, etc.
2. Types of Cookies
• Necessary cookies The necessary cookies are essential for the proper functioning of our website. They allow you to browse and use its features, such as access to secure areas, etc. These cookies do not recognise your individual identity. Without these cookies, we cannot offer effective operation of our website.
• Performance Cookies These are cookies designed to improve the attractiveness, the content and the functionality of websites. For example, we can observe our site’s traffic by collecting information, such as the number of people visiting our website and each pages, as well as the number of people returning to it, the keywords used in the search field, the user’s location, i.e. the country,region and, where applicable, the city or municipality from which access is made, etc. In addition, they record the pages you visit, the time you stay on them, and the points you express interest in.
• Functionality cookies These cookies allow the website to remember the user’s choices, such as username,language or region, as well as the settings the user has implemented in order to provide enhanced and custom functionality. They can also be used to provide user-requested services, such as viewing videos or using social media. The information collected by these cookies may become anonymous and it is not possible to track your browsing activity on other websites. If you do not accept these cookies, the performance and functionality of the website may be affected and your access to its content may be restricted.
• Targeting/advertising cookies These cookies are used to provide content that best suits you and your interests. They can be used to send targeted ad/offers, limit ad views, or measure the effectiveness of an ad campaign. They can also be used to remember the websites you’ve visited so that we can determine which online marketing channels are most effective and this allows us to reward external websites and partners who promoted you to us. Furthermore, in order to individualise the content and ads of our website, provide social media features and analyse its traffic, we may use tools (such as, but not limited to, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook pixels, etc.). In addition, please note that, as part of this purpose, we may share information about how you use our website with third-party providers of social media,advertising and analytics services, who may combine it with other information you have provided to them or they have collected in connection with your use of their services.
• Security Cookies These are cookies used to protect the user from malicious activities.
• Third-party cookies While browsing our website, third parties and companies may produce their own cookies to control the operation of their applications and customise them for you. Due to the nature of cookies, we have no control or access to these cookies from third parties and no other organisation can access the data stored in them. These third-party companies and organisations have their own Cookie and Privacy Policies.
• Social networking cookies Posts, images and videos you see on our website can be shared via social media buttons. These cookies allow these buttons to work so that they recognise when you want to share a post or video. Keep in mind that our business doesn’t affect how social networks use your personal data.
3. Control and acceptance of the Cookies
4. Policy Amendments
This Policy may be amended from time to time so that it always complies with legal requirements and the manner in which we conduct our business. If we decide to replace this Policy or make very significant changes to it, we will notify you of this by notice on this website. In order to stay updated on the latest version of the Policy, please check this page regularly.